TOOGE Home Security Pet Monitor Wireless Camera Power Cord Reviews.
With the TOOGE Wireless Security Camera, you can now keep an eye on your home at all times and keep your pet safe. Whether you’re at work or on vacation, just take out your phone and use it to control your home security camera remotely. This is one of the best pet care gadgets you can buy now on the market.
- Night Vision.
- 2 Way Audio.
- Motion Detection Camera.
- FHD WiFi Indoor Camera.
- Alarm notification.
- Wireless: WiFi Router.
- Video storage System with TF card up to 128 GB (TF card is not included).
1. Night Vision
When it gets dark, the WiFi Surveillance Camera will automatically switch to night vision thanks to the IR-CUT Auto Switch Filter. With a visibility of 10 meters or more at night, you can see the footage as clearly as if it were daytime!
2. 2 Way Audio
You can have smooth, stable conversations through the App, no matter where you are, thanks to the built-in ultra-responsive microphone.
3. Motion Detection
The TOOGE indoor camera is still keeping an eye on the things that matter to you. When, where, and what kind of movement was found, the camera will send notifications to your smartphone.
4. High-Level Security Protection
- Only 2.4GHz wifi is supported by the security camera (Incompatible with 5GHz wifi). If your router is dual-band, make sure that both 2.4GHz and 5GHz are turned on.
- P2P Technology ensures that data is saved locally rather than on the server. It has a high level of security because it does not leak saved photographs or recordings.
5. Work with IOS / Android Phone, Tablet, Windows
- Compatible with: IOS/Android phone, Tablet, Windows.
- Keep an eye on your baby, dogs, elders, and nanny from afar, and enjoy all-in-one house security at your fingertips.
- You can use one app to manage multiple home cameras and switch between them to watch different cameras in different rooms.
- Multiple users would be able to view the same WIFI camera at the same time from different locations using different devices.
- Share happy memories with your family, and never miss a great opportunity to do something you love!
- You can use the same app to install multiple cameras at the same time.
1. The camera only works with 2.4GHz wifi (Incompatible with 5GHz wifi).
2. Special characters, such as ～＆, etc, are not supported as WiFi password settings by the camera.
Price: Good and cheap, especially considering the features.
The price of a pet camera usually ranges from $100 to $400. The TOOGE pet camera has a surprising amount of functionality for such a low price, with features like a 720p swivel camera, motion-based alerts, and two-way talk. In our opinion, this makes it the best budget-friendly pet camera.
Regardless, the pet owner who simply wants to see what their dog or cat is up to during the day will find this to be more than adequate.